Covering all things business, including legal services, advertising, marketing and many more careers that aid in business development and longevity, the Financial and Professional Services are a large industry within Buckinghamshire and employ around 22,000 people. Job roles include central banking, fund management, life insurance, advertising executives and more.
FACTS AND FIGURES:
- There are around 7,000 financial and professional services firms in Buckinghamshire.
- Many workers in this sector are also self-employed.
- Nearly 18,00 people are employed in Buckinghamshire’s professional services firms and 4,500 in Buckinghamshire's financial services firms.
Why not visit their websites and see if your skills and qualifications match the roles they are looking to hire for? If you are keen to get into this workforce and need to up-skill or study further, see below for what routes you can take into one of these careers.
ROUTES INTO THE FINANCIAL AND PROFESSIONAL SERVICES:
Use the list below as a starting point for what you could study in order to work within the Financial and Professional sector in Buckinghamshire.
- The University of Buckingham offers a 2-year Accounting and Finance Undergraduate Degree, as well as part-time degrees which enable people to study around their existing work commitments.
- Bucks New University offers Undergraduate courses in Business and Finance, Accounting and Finance, and Banking and Finance.
- Bucks College Group offers Level 2-4 Accountancy courses.