1 min reading

The Family Support Service needs your help!

Under the Education & Skills Act 2008, Buckinghamshire Council must track what young people are doing after Year 11 and encourage them to continue learning. Your local Family Support Worker will share a list of young people who attended your school in the past, but their current activity is not known to us.

Please check those on the list and update us about their current activity if you are able to? Legally, schools must tell us about the students they have on roll, and must also tell us if a Year 12 or 13 student enrolled, but left all their courses early. Any additional information about their status will also help us to target our support.  Any queries, please contact: helen.lee@buckinghamshire.gov.uk , 07768 173399 

Share article

Keep Reading

CDI Commissioning Guide for schools and colleges

The CDI’s guide to best practice and commissioning independent career guidance services in schools and colleges has been updated.

1 min reading

And the winner is...

Ready to meet our inaugural Green Schools Competition champions?

2 min reading

First of its kind report highlights Bucks’ skills priorities

Buckinghamshire Local Enterprise Partnership (Bucks LEP) and Buckinghamshire Skills Hub are delighted to launch the first ever Buckinghamshi...

3 min reading
Special Educational Needs and Disabilities

Trainee Property Compliance Co-ordinator

Grand Union are looking for a Trainee Property Compliance Co-ordinator to join their small team, who are responsible for the co-ordination a...

2 min reading
Public Sector
Financial and Professional Services

Help and support

Not sure what you’re
looking for?

For additional help and

Contact Us