This course is comprised of five modules which will give you an introductory level of understanding of the current state of cybersecurity, the roles within it, the types of Threat Actors and how they aim to compromise systems, as well as some of the key fundamentals such as computer languages.
This program is intended to provide insight into the life of a cybersecurity professional and provide an understanding of what the work it encompasses.
In this program you will get to explore:
• the basic components of the related technologies;
• an overview of the current cyber crime landscape;
• cyber attack methods commonly utilised;
• potential career pathways in cybersecurity; and
• case studies of historical cyber attacks.
Each module is accompanied with knowledge checks in the form of multiple-choice quizzes, content-relevant tasks, or a combination of both.