The Discover Brookes Access Programme is now accepting applications from students who are in their first year of college or year 12. This free programme is ideal for any students considering university as their next step. It is also an excellent opportunity to discover more about specific areas of interest, being at university, navigating applications and more.
The deadline for applications is the 12th November and you can apply through the button below.
This free programme will support students between now and the end of Year 13 as they make decisions about next steps and help to progress onto Higher Education.
The benefits of programme are:
• Gain insight into your chosen subject area through virtual subject tasters.
• Experience 1:1 online mentoring from a current student.
• Get support with your UCAS application
• Gain an automatic place on our on-campus summer school
• Experience a VIP version of our Open and Applicant days
• Meet lots of new people, and make new friends!
On successful competition of the programme, students will also be entitled to:
• A contextual offer to study at Oxford Brookes. (A place to study at Oxford Brookes on reduced tariff points as long as any other conditions of the offer are met).
• A £1,000 scholarship in your first year of study at Oxford Brookes.
Students can also sign up to attend Taster Lectures if unsure which subject they want to study, and then submit an application afterwards. Taster Lectures will take place in November and students can register for these via the Discover Brookes web page.