Bucks Disability Service Reach4Work programme is now open to anyone over the age of 16. If a student has a long-term condition or disability this is their chance to gain highly employable skills and make a significant contribution to the community. Everything is online so students can join virtually. What to expect:
- Work on important projects within our charity at BuDS.
- Working with modern software such as MS Teams and Office 365
- Each role is crafted to suit each individual.
- A flexible and inclusive environment.
- Training and support to learn new skills.
- No effect on benefits - we are registered with the DWP.
Contact Oonagh Browne from BuDs at email@example.com
or 01494 211179 to discuss options for your students.