Considering a career in banking? Lloyds Bank are running online webinars for students in years 7, 8 and 9 in which they run through analysis of your personal strengths, job demand within the banking sector, CV building and other career based topics. There are two available dates for these sessions: Friday 22nd of October and Friday 29th of October. The sessions will last for 3 hours (between 1 - 4pm) and will be abundant with useful information to kickstart a career within the banking sector.
The sessions will look at:
- Personal strengths and how to apply them in career thinking
- Growth area of job demands and applying personal and academic strengths to opportunities
- Personal brand and uniqueness and how to build them this into the craft of CVs, application forms and assessments
- Resilience and building on set-backs through your career
- Networking skills with an opportunity to meet new entrants to Lloyds Banking Groups graduate and apprenticeship programmes
- Critical thinking and purpose
Any students who may be interested will need to register using this link LBG Early Careers (explorelbg.co.uk)
. Lloyds have limited the numbers to 500 per session and it's on a first come first served basis so get booked in now to avoid missing a place!